Gaplink International is an NGO in Kenya. The organization exists to provide relief to needy people around the country, focusing on health and sanitation, disaster and humanitarian aid, human rights and advocacy, public policy, research and sustainable development. Examples of such projects include free medical camps, health campaigns, HIV/AIDS awareness and reproductive health education.
Organisation annual cash turnover (in US$ equivalent)Less than 500,000
Participant in relevant networksMinistry of Health; AphiaPlus; Family Health Options Kenya (FHOK); Ahadi Trust; Children's Welfare Society of Kenya; Uwezo Kenya; National Aids Control Council (NACC)and NACADA.
- Certificate of Registration
- Pro Mara program recommendation
- Personal Identification number Certificate
- Ministry of public works recommendation
- Office of the President recommendation
- Provincial Administration and Internal Security recommendation
- Ministry of State for Planning, National Development and vision 2030 recommendation
- gaplink international