What is Global Hand?
Global Hand is an online matching service: a non-profit brokerage facilitating public/private partnership. It brings together people who want to address global issues: for-profit organisations, non-profit organisations, foundations, trusts, governments, diplomats and more. You are welcome to use it as best suits your need.
Option 1: If you already know how you’d like to partner, you can describe your idea:
- Make an offer if you would like to engage with others trying to address global challenges.
For example: Your engagement may be gifts-in-kind, social entrepreneurship, disaster response, advocacy, business with the poor, guidelines/best practice, Fair Trade and much more.
Through the site you can then find an appropriate partner.
Option 2: If you’re not sure what you would like to do, you can browse the information in our inspiration section:
- Guidelines/toolkits: standards of best practice and practical toolkits to help guide you in your activities
- Country/territory: data at your finger tips, organised by the geographic location you may be interested in
- Global issues: information organised in terms of the major challenges facing our planet today
- Partnering options: options for collaboration and industry sectors
- News: Latest happenings in Global Hand
- Disasters: Special screens are set up to support your response to major disasters.