To respond to this request please log in or register.

Indonesion Health Education Organisation Looking for Institution to Receive Medical Interns

Requested by

Yayasan Talkis (Talkis Foundation)

Who are you trying to help? What issue are you trying to address?

There is a problem with nurses who graduate from SMK in Indonesia. Since august 2011, the Ministry of Health does not give working permits to health workers who do not have a higher education diploma.

As the result, there are thousands graduates every year who may not legally work or become self employee.

That is an irony, because mostly SMK students come from low income families who wish to get work immediately after graduation.

Paramedic training that we hold will be prior alternate to solve their problems. It will give them opportunity to immediately legally work, after finished the training they will get certificate of competency and credits or diploma from reputable university.

What is your project and how will it help?

We have 30-80 students every year who wish to get apprentice or to do an internship abroad.

They are coming from 3 main major areas:
1. Pharmacy
2. Nursing
3. EMT

How can other people partner with you on your project?

Provide apprentice or internship in their institution.

Please detail the resources that you need.

We are looking for 6-12 months apprentice or internship in medical emergency, home nursing, or other related.

We have 30-80 students every year who wish to get apprentice abroad.

Further information

Contact details

Only organisations who have exchanged contact details may view this.


Partnership types

Provision of services / personnel

Regions / countries / territories

Asia: Indonesia

Global issues

Education and training; Job creation and enterprise development; HIV/AIDS, TB, malaria, all (3)


  • Contact details exchanged
    10 Jan 2015 05:24 GMT

    Ian Tindall
    (For-profit organisation)

    Ian Tindall says: This web page is not working.

    I have some connections with UNISA. We jointly sponsor Pharmaceutical Science/Pharmacy students from overseas to continue studies in Australia. I would be interested to understand your problem with Pharmacy students.
    Ian Tindall-HPS Pharmacies