Right product, rightly placed with right outcomes is the very essence of this industry.
This section has entries of two kinds. Where existing standards are of relevance to product, appropriate sections are excerpted (e.g. WHO, Sphere). Where we have found little by way of existing standards for other product, further research is invited.Reference Material to read, in full, those documents from which our draft standards are drawn.
Feedback? We would be grateful to hear from you if you have:
- Relevant resources
- Comments or suggestions or stories
- Stories of product unwisely/wisely placed.
Please email us at email@example.com
Select a product type from the list below.
- 1.1 Food or beverages
- 1.2 Drugs and pharmaceuticals
- 1.3 Medical equipment, products & supplies
- 1.4 Clothing or footwear or accessories or fabric
- 1.5 Household goods
- 1.6 Furniture
- 1.7 Computer equipment
- 1.8 Electrical products
- 1.9 Toys or music or sport
- 1.10 Books or audio visual
- 1.11 Stationery or craft
- 1.12 Transportation
- 1.13 Tools or machinery
- 1.14 Materials handling & storage products
- 1.15 Agriculture & aquaculture machinery & equipment
- 1.16 Building & construction materials & supplies
- 1.17 Personal care products
- 1.18 Plants or animals or raw materials
- 1.19 All other goods