Microcredit partner required to empower underprivileged communities in Cameroon
Requested byReach Out Cameroon
Who are you trying to help? What issue are you trying to address?
Vulnerable and marginalised populations, specifically; widows, single mothers, HIV/AIDS infected persons, the minority communities such as the Mbororo, Muslim and Musguns women in areas of our operations.
What is your project and how will it help?
The microcredit department of Reach Out Cameroon (REO) plans and implements some of the most impactful initiatives undertaken by the NGO to empower underprivileged communities economically through loans for income generating activities and through basic business management training. The project allows women the opportunity to combine their efforts, develop solidarity, and drive long-lasting, positive change for their communities through increased incomes derived from the loans they receive from us.The project is a continued effort to mitigate the socio- economic effects of the HIV/AIDS pandemic within communities, beneficiairies of Reach Out services.
How can other people partner with you on your project?
- Providing us with seed capital for those minority groups which require interest free loans to help them improving their economic status.
- By volunteering services to us for fundraising purposes
Please detail the resources that you need.
- We need seed capital amounting to USD $13000 to continu the efforts started by other international volunteers.
- We need partners to link us to potential donors
- Our website
- Our facebook page
- Drombaya Boomshakalaka « No bi so?
- Sewing Patches - Sowing Progress: A Proposal