Muslim Aid Australia
Muslim Aid Australia provides emergency, long-term assistance and other charitable services to alleviate the pain of those suffering and in need of relief. The organisation raises funds for various relief efforts and orphan aid programmes for some of the poorest countries of the world.
MAA supports projects in over 50 countries spanning Africa, Asia, and Europe. By responding quickly to emergencies, Muslim Aid Australia provides relief to survivors of natural disasters, and human-caused disasters (war, civil-strife, displacement).
Participant in relevant networksMuslim Aid Australia is a signatory of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent (IFRCRC) Code of Conduct of Non-Governmental Organisations (NGO) in Disaster Relief, a member of Australia’s peak international NGO body ACFID (Australian Council for International Development).
About this organisation
Partnership typesProject funding; Provision of services / personnel; Provision of goods
Regions / countries / territoriesOceania: Australia
Global issuesChildren, youth and family welfare; Disasters and humanitarian affairs ; Education and...show all (9)
You might also be interested in:
- Children, youth and family welfare (3052)
- Disasters and humanitarian affairs (1364)
- Education and training (4016)
- Job creation and enterprise development (1059)
- Environment and climate change (1172)
- Food security and nutrition (1777)
- Shelter, housing, land management and construction (555)
- HIV/AIDS, TB, malaria, health and medical (2650)
- Water and related ecosystems (782)