Partner for Christian Organisation
Requested byHOPE FOR VULNERABLE CHILDREN MINISTRY
Who are you trying to help? What issue are you trying to address?
We are a registered Christian ministry, and because of the ADF insurgency that hit kasese district western Uganda in 1996 displaced most of the people almost half of the population of kasese and many people lost their lives hence leading to high rates of orphans and street children and high dependence ransios.
As a result of the instability people were affected with diseases such as HIV/AIDs Malaria Cough etc, all resulting from high conjunction, high death rates, among families and high displacements of people especially children under 18 years of age who went as orphans and street children.
Our organisation works with vulnerable children to meet their physical, emotional and spiritual needs. We are looking for Christian organisations to parnter with us.
Contact detailsOnly organisations who have exchanged contact details may view this.
Partnership typesAdvocacy of global issues; Doing business with the poor; Standards and guidelines...show all (6)
Regions / countries / territoriesAfrica: Uganda
Global issuesAgriculture, aquaculture and forestry; Anti-corruption, illicit drugs and law...show all (19)
You might also be interested in:
- Agriculture, aquaculture and forestry (875)
- Anti-corruption, illicit drugs and law enforcement (164)
- Children, youth and family welfare (2971)
- Community development (3611)
- Disability issues (671)
- Disasters and humanitarian affairs (1337)
- Job creation and enterprise development (1022)
- Financial accessibility and management (660)
- Food security and nutrition (1754)
- Gender issues (1400)
- Shelter, housing, land management and construction (535)
- Human rights (1176)
- Information and communications technologies (577)
- HIV/AIDS, TB, malaria, health and medical (2587)
- Peace and security (232)
- Tourism, travel, leisure and sports (150)
- Trade and development (212)
- Transportation and logistics (292)
- Water and related ecosystems (755)