Which organisations refer corporate provision to Global Hand?
One way Global Hand serves is by acting as a referral point. NGOs and UN agencies who normally prefer financial donations therefore refer other contributors directly to Global Hand.
Some of the organisations referring to Global Hand include:
- BITC (Business in the Community, UK)
- British Red Cross
- CAFOD (Catholic Agency for Overseas Development, UK)
- DEC (Disasters Emergency Committee, UK)
- Oxfam Australia
- Oxfam Great Britain
- Save the Children
- UNHCR (United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees)
- UNICEF Australia (The United Nations Children’s Fund)
- UNICEF UK (The United Nations Children’s Fund)
- and more…